To provide proper incentive and inspiration for the students in acquiring scientific knowledge in a principled way enabling them to broaden their scientific outlook, the school has an active science club with Mrs. Sinsha as the coordinator.
Activities of Science Club
- World Environmental Day Celebration
- Special awareness class on Ozone Day
- Campaign on Blood Donors Day
- Holding an annual science exhibition and fair
- Celebration of International Science Day
- Organizing lectures, debates, seminars, symposia etc.
- Preparation of charts, postures, models etc
- Improvising and preparing hand-made apparatus
- Maintaining bulletin board
- Conducting science quiz competitions
- Organizing creative work on various sciences
- Arranging visits to places of scientific interest